This section will guide you through the claims submission process for an Accidental Death Claim.
To help us proceed your claim as quick as possible, please ensure that the required documents listed in the following section are completed and send to us. We may need more time to proceed the claim if further clarification is needed, and will inform you if this occurs.
1. Claimant's Statement of Death (Death)
2. Attending Physician's Statement (Death)
3. True Copy of Death Certificate
4. The Death Certificate issued by Village/District Administrators
5. Copy of Police Report
6. Certified True Copy of Post-Morterm/ Toxicology Report (if any)
7. Certified true copy of the coroner’s inquiry report (if any)
8. Insurance Advisor Report on Claims
9. Copy of the Insured’s NRC and Claimant's NRC
10. Proof of the claimant’s relationship to the deceased
11. Copy of 1st Page of claimant’s BankBook.
12. Authorization Form (if any)
13. Policy Contract
What is the estimated processing time?